what the hell is this? i said egg whites only! are you trying to give me a bloody heart attack? MAKE IT AGAIN! ahh the breakfast thing. ah, yea it wasn't even about the eggs, really. Frankly, I like the yolks. I, i do. I have no problem. There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me. And it's not so much that I want, to kill her, it's just, I just want her not to be alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. And then I think to myself, 'My God wouldn't it be marvelous if i turned out to be a homosexual?'
hahaha i just love family guy!

bffs. watched the holiday =DD yes, i'm a sucker for such romantic movies. -sigh i know, i should just totally get a bf and stfu. BUT NO. i dont need anyone. life's shit. suck it up whore.
wtfomg so last night got this msg from a friend, regarding about how inferior he feels about my life and his. wth. SO WHAT IF I GET EVERYTHING I WANT. they're merely material stuff. what about WHAT I REALLY REALLY WANT. its not.. all that you know. i want to get this whole !%*# thing over with. i want my o's to be over. and i want.. -.
yes, dear santa, grant me a whole load of things this year.
faith that never wavers.
hahaha i just love family guy!

bffs. watched the holiday =DD yes, i'm a sucker for such romantic movies. -sigh i know, i should just totally get a bf and stfu. BUT NO. i dont need anyone. life's shit. suck it up whore.
wtfomg so last night got this msg from a friend, regarding about how inferior he feels about my life and his. wth. SO WHAT IF I GET EVERYTHING I WANT. they're merely material stuff. what about WHAT I REALLY REALLY WANT. its not.. all that you know. i want to get this whole !%*# thing over with. i want my o's to be over. and i want.. -.
yes, dear santa, grant me a whole load of things this year.
faith that never wavers.


1 Comments:
heyhey. YES i miss u too! yeayea, what happened to our meet everday and see u everyday business.. haha. anyhow, haf u left alr cos i dun seem to see u online. haha :)
Post a Comment
<< Home