baby when would you know?
Got together with my friend after not seeing him for like what... almost 2 months or something!
There are just so many people breaking up now and i don't know what to say or do. I don't know about my situation either, but heck, it's only for a few months before... all good things come to an end (:
With andrenaline rising, i'm just going to enjoy this joyride. if i can keep my cool during the whole ride that is.
Love, is such a bitch. Yet when everything goes well, it brings you immense joy and whatnots. sigh. So many people breaking up and going out. i feel immensely sorry.
I know you love me, how much? is the question in the end. (:
let not let live!
There are just so many people breaking up now and i don't know what to say or do. I don't know about my situation either, but heck, it's only for a few months before... all good things come to an end (:
With andrenaline rising, i'm just going to enjoy this joyride. if i can keep my cool during the whole ride that is.
Love, is such a bitch. Yet when everything goes well, it brings you immense joy and whatnots. sigh. So many people breaking up and going out. i feel immensely sorry.
I know you love me, how much? is the question in the end. (:
let not let live!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home