Best day of my life

I MISS YOU!!!
So much.
When i was clouded with indecision and others, i felt so distraught because of the limited decisions. Now i have plentiful decisions, i feel too happy for words. Just too too happy for words.

I miss this meatball.

This bitch! hahaha

This other stupid bitch too!
hahaha. I MISS ALL OF YOU.
Results were back, super happy :D
Darling xh, don't be so upset alright? Trust you know that i'm forever here for you. I wanted to call you, but it might've been too early or something and today was just too eventful!
Hope the rest did alright. :D

We can go to the tropic city of pina coladas.
Shorty i can take you there :D
Few more weeks and i'm out of this hell hole and back to your embrace!!!

I miss my Ryanie. so adorable. Can't wait to meet the new member of my family too!!! Super adorable Rusty, he doesn't know me right now, but he will soooonnn!!! haha.

I'm staying (: I will not let my pining for you guys coerce me into going back! hahaha i will stay and prove YOU GUYS ARE NOT MY LIFE SUPPORT.
JUST KIDDINNGGG
You guys so are my life support :(
Just right now, it's pretty much long distance.
Trust in

Together forever, it never goes wrong.
HAHAHAHAH


1 Comments:
hey dear!
yes congrats :DDDDD
hugss
Post a Comment
<< Home