Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Smile.

Photobucket

FUNNY NOT.
hahaha! (:
I miss everyone back home :( sucks to be away! sigh.
I've been hearing voices here and there, but when, just when will i see your faces again?
It is just so sad, even A, barely has time ever anymore. A's too busy building up her social life anyway. Even when she comes back and i was still in Singapore, it seemed like i was always put behind everyone else she knew. oh wells its okay cause i have many others!

It's so amazing, how after i leave i start getting closer to people whom I've not been very close to back home. :D

oh yeah guys who wanted my number, its 678 575 9858! (: loves loves.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Hey silly goose!

Don't think I haven't been reading your blog. Heheheh. :P I hope you have been well!

TAKECAREMUHDARL'.
Amanda(WongXR)

6:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rosanne tan

u got to like visit me in denver.

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home