Wednesday, January 24, 2007

25.1.07

24.01.07
It was my self-proclaimed (fill in the blank) day because we kept talking about it so much. but nevertheless i forgot to tell you that, but it's okay (: it'd be MY secret day hehehe.
Learning journey was exhiliarating! From singing and dancing in the bus, scheming plans to rob the URA centre of it's model ferris wheel to... EATING!!!!

I simply cannot express my love for eating in words. I LOVE XIAO HUI. SANDY TOO. hahaha. It's too precious. WAAYYYY too precious. hahahaha so sad i didn't get to eat my tang yuannnn =(

AND AND AND. I, AM SUFFERING FROM A MAJOR HEARTBREAK!!!!! I SERIOUSLY WANT TO CRY. i left my precious(water bottle) in the bloody bus. MY PRECIOUSSS!!!!!

25.01.07
stupid monkey's wedding when i was swimming. Cheated my feelings! tskk. I just realised why my darl isn't online. Probably celebrating daddy's birthday! a-ha! i remembered! =D

SO, today's dinner was super duper yuper yaper great! great tummy exercise i got from laughing so hard till i seriously almost died----from choking on my food.(how graceful!) I laughed so much i dropped like 7 items of food, till the point my elder brother had to go like 'okay let's stop talking about "funny" stuff otherwise mei won't be able to eat her food' hahahaha. My poor baby Ryan had to stay at home cuz he was sick! I told mummy not to let him go to school today, but she still did! Oh wells (:

9 more months huh. when it's a day left, i wonder what will happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home