Wednesday, June 20, 2007

like a prayer.

When you're down with a bad cough and the incessant coughing keeps you awake up all night, you know you're screwed because it makes you miss sleep and sound like a total guy. DAMN!

What luck!

But i guess i knew it before hand because I always get throat infection or something each time after clubbing.

Mambo was great! I had made so many new friends(: i think i looked extra nice or something because so many people kept coming to talk to me! The numbers were alarmingly unusal, but funnn!! I was being babysitted by sooo many people that night hur hur hur :D hahaha. Some of which i don't even know their names!!!! THANK YOU ALL:D. but zomg! Roy the piggy ditched me =( and left me with Aaron without even informing me! grrr. I feel like i have no control over my life because people don't even tell me their plans, instead just make them with other people THEN only informing me. HAH! but that's okay if it's nicely planned out! Nicole didn't even go. boo=(

Fly away, by the way i loose my breathe when i hear you say my name. I love the way you run your fingers thru my hair and kiss my face. By the way, you love me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home