P.S i love you
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DARLING RYAN!!!
Darn good movie, had me in tears like 90% of the movie.
It's just so sweet, more sweet than a sugar rush ever!
I'm still under a dam. Something's blocking my inner self.
I want to go crazy.
I am crazy.
I like purple.
I like green.
I like pretty houses.
*ahem* cried during the movie, shan't divulge this very important information because it might just make him feel uneasy and stuff.
Took the biochem test today, wtf is a puranose? Thank goodness i know it's pyranose not puranose. Almost got tricked by the hexoses!
I heart aldoses and all.
I've learnt a new thing : Barfoed's test and seliwanoff's test.
Barfoed's test is a test to distinguish mono and di saccharides.
Eg. maltose sucrose and lactose which are disacchardies
Selfiwanoff's test is to distinguish ketoses from aldoeses. Eg, fructose.
I MUST THANK MR CHAN! My very competent and knowledgable teacher who i must say taught us extremely well! Even though i only got a 3 finally :( HAHA! But i must say i feel so much more knowledgable than any of the juniors when it comes to AP Biology, once again thanks to Mr chan, and my knowledge and understanding of the carboxylic acids and what nots. I only knew that over here, organic chem is only taught in "bio/chem" and not chemistry itself. what a waste of talents!
I miss singapore.
I miss how warm it is.
I miss walking behind my house, indulging in the sights and sounds.
I miss Ryan coming into my room telling me how ghey his chinese teachers are. (no offense)
Darn good movie, had me in tears like 90% of the movie.
It's just so sweet, more sweet than a sugar rush ever!
I'm still under a dam. Something's blocking my inner self.
I want to go crazy.
I am crazy.
I like purple.
I like green.
I like pretty houses.
*ahem* cried during the movie, shan't divulge this very important information because it might just make him feel uneasy and stuff.
Took the biochem test today, wtf is a puranose? Thank goodness i know it's pyranose not puranose. Almost got tricked by the hexoses!
I heart aldoses and all.
I've learnt a new thing : Barfoed's test and seliwanoff's test.
Barfoed's test is a test to distinguish mono and di saccharides.
Eg. maltose sucrose and lactose which are disacchardies
Selfiwanoff's test is to distinguish ketoses from aldoeses. Eg, fructose.
I MUST THANK MR CHAN! My very competent and knowledgable teacher who i must say taught us extremely well! Even though i only got a 3 finally :( HAHA! But i must say i feel so much more knowledgable than any of the juniors when it comes to AP Biology, once again thanks to Mr chan, and my knowledge and understanding of the carboxylic acids and what nots. I only knew that over here, organic chem is only taught in "bio/chem" and not chemistry itself. what a waste of talents!
I miss singapore.
I miss how warm it is.
I miss walking behind my house, indulging in the sights and sounds.
I miss Ryan coming into my room telling me how ghey his chinese teachers are. (no offense)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home