For KXH (:
Thank you darling for coming here everyday! <33 love love muchies!
I'm sorry i'm not able to update like every single moment about my life and stuff because of awesomely stupid late ending school and stuff like that.
However, because of one girl, this one girl called Samantha! I just have to share with you this.
http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a252/rosannetan/?action=view¤t=SV_A0010.flv
and
http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a252/rosannetan/?action=view¤t=SV_A0011.flv
There!!!
It's this amazing friend of mine, whose voice is so awesome. Am i not right? haha (:
I'm sorry i'm not able to update like every single moment about my life and stuff because of awesomely stupid late ending school and stuff like that.
However, because of one girl, this one girl called Samantha! I just have to share with you this.
http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a252/rosannetan/?action=view¤t=SV_A0010.flv
and
http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a252/rosannetan/?action=view¤t=SV_A0011.flv
There!!!
It's this amazing friend of mine, whose voice is so awesome. Am i not right? haha (:


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home