salsa cubana=DD
no more sirens! no more doctors! hello stress! hello exams and tests!
woohooo.
Notice me
Take my hand
Why are we
Strangers when
Our love is strong
Why carry on without me?
Everytime I try to fly
I fall without my wings
I feel so small
I guess I need you baby
And everytime I see you in my dreams
I see your face, it's haunting me
I guess I need you baby
I make believe
That you are here
It's the only way
I see clear
What have I done
You seem to move on easy
And everytime I try to fly
I fall without my wings
I feel so small
I guess I need you baby
And everytime I see you in my dreams
I see your face, you're haunting me
I guess I need you baby
I may have made it rain
Please forgive me
My weakness caused you pain
And this song is my sorry
Ohhhh
At night I pray
That soon your face
Will fade away
And everytime I try to fly
I fall without my wings
I feel so small
I guess I need you baby
And everytime I see you in my dreams
I see your face, you're haunting me
I guess I need you baby
baby, i need you no more. at least, what i am trying to say, from my heart
cuz i am free! and wild! but then again, i dont wana loose you.
so like. during pe today the girls were making fun of me dreaming about my "boyfriend" cuz i was really dreaming and didnt see the frisbee which hit me right smack on my temple. HOW SMART.
haha but they were saying about the titantic thing cuz i was commenting on how the wind was like that on a boat, and another said it was like titanic.
was reallyyy fun! and you know, i've realised getting to know someone is very important. and before i do really know someone, i'm not gona comment on anything unless its all-so-obvious. now, i have newfound respect gained for Ruyi, i personally think shes a damn strong girl and has achieved what no any ordinary person could've. She's like the Rosa Parks of Singapore! i look up to her and look forward to being good friends with her =). Zhiyong, you're a really lucky guy to have her. You had better treasure her!(tho i know he does)
another thing i would like to point out is how much zhiyong loves her =) in a cute silly but sweet way. on the online forum where we were made to post posts. okay so the topic goes like this"Love or money. Which would you choose?" and you know what that silly boy said?
just one word!
RUYI.
how much more sweet can that be? (everyone say AWWW)
like even tho it sounds really retarded its like, for example, a guy picking up a girl in his arms with the girl asking him to put her down(but she knows she likes it and would like to stay like that=))
okay i'm just blogging on some real sweet stuff (: at least it takes my mind on some other issues.
until then, cheerios!
absinthe
woohooo.
Notice me
Take my hand
Why are we
Strangers when
Our love is strong
Why carry on without me?
Everytime I try to fly
I fall without my wings
I feel so small
I guess I need you baby
And everytime I see you in my dreams
I see your face, it's haunting me
I guess I need you baby
I make believe
That you are here
It's the only way
I see clear
What have I done
You seem to move on easy
And everytime I try to fly
I fall without my wings
I feel so small
I guess I need you baby
And everytime I see you in my dreams
I see your face, you're haunting me
I guess I need you baby
I may have made it rain
Please forgive me
My weakness caused you pain
And this song is my sorry
Ohhhh
At night I pray
That soon your face
Will fade away
And everytime I try to fly
I fall without my wings
I feel so small
I guess I need you baby
And everytime I see you in my dreams
I see your face, you're haunting me
I guess I need you baby
baby, i need you no more. at least, what i am trying to say, from my heart
cuz i am free! and wild! but then again, i dont wana loose you.
so like. during pe today the girls were making fun of me dreaming about my "boyfriend" cuz i was really dreaming and didnt see the frisbee which hit me right smack on my temple. HOW SMART.
haha but they were saying about the titantic thing cuz i was commenting on how the wind was like that on a boat, and another said it was like titanic.
was reallyyy fun! and you know, i've realised getting to know someone is very important. and before i do really know someone, i'm not gona comment on anything unless its all-so-obvious. now, i have newfound respect gained for Ruyi, i personally think shes a damn strong girl and has achieved what no any ordinary person could've. She's like the Rosa Parks of Singapore! i look up to her and look forward to being good friends with her =). Zhiyong, you're a really lucky guy to have her. You had better treasure her!(tho i know he does)
another thing i would like to point out is how much zhiyong loves her =) in a cute silly but sweet way. on the online forum where we were made to post posts. okay so the topic goes like this"Love or money. Which would you choose?" and you know what that silly boy said?
just one word!
RUYI.
how much more sweet can that be? (everyone say AWWW)
like even tho it sounds really retarded its like, for example, a guy picking up a girl in his arms with the girl asking him to put her down(but she knows she likes it and would like to stay like that=))
okay i'm just blogging on some real sweet stuff (: at least it takes my mind on some other issues.
until then, cheerios!
absinthe


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home