you know i'll take you there.
"you can order a song" by keyong.
HAHAHA
so cute! Order a song!!! But it was really fun to chill at the lounge of the Carlton. Then this lady in boots and a mini dress, who was singing came up to me and shoved the mike towards me, wanting me to sing. Even though after profusely explaining that i have a bad throat and cannot sing, she still insisted. It was fun anyway, so i just sang 'river bayou' haha! (:
I felt so bad going there and drinking nothing but water. I loved the grasshopper and would've loved to have it all, but nooo! Got to watch my throat ^^
It was pretty much fun! Dancing and all, it first started when this caucasian next to me was being friendly and asked me for a dance. wooo =D But goodness me, i couldn't stand the smoke smell on him. I am an anti-smoke person. I swear i almost tripped because we were dancing on carpet, how i wished it was a normal dance floor! It'd be so much easier to move around and such.Then followed by dancing salsa with Melvin and Cassandra. Sooo fun. I'd so want to go back! Melvin was red like a tomato by the time the whole saga ended HAH!
HAHAHA
so cute! Order a song!!! But it was really fun to chill at the lounge of the Carlton. Then this lady in boots and a mini dress, who was singing came up to me and shoved the mike towards me, wanting me to sing. Even though after profusely explaining that i have a bad throat and cannot sing, she still insisted. It was fun anyway, so i just sang 'river bayou' haha! (:
I felt so bad going there and drinking nothing but water. I loved the grasshopper and would've loved to have it all, but nooo! Got to watch my throat ^^
It was pretty much fun! Dancing and all, it first started when this caucasian next to me was being friendly and asked me for a dance. wooo =D But goodness me, i couldn't stand the smoke smell on him. I am an anti-smoke person. I swear i almost tripped because we were dancing on carpet, how i wished it was a normal dance floor! It'd be so much easier to move around and such.Then followed by dancing salsa with Melvin and Cassandra. Sooo fun. I'd so want to go back! Melvin was red like a tomato by the time the whole saga ended HAH!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home