can't take the fall
So i memorised my soul, i imprinted it upon your thick skull alongside with its needs in order to help you.
Guess it does not really matter that today's mummy's birthday, i miss you mummy. I'm so sad i'm not able to celebrate it with you, or be there to wish you a happy birthday in person, to give you that hug which i know makes your day, to bake you that awesome cake with Zany, or to present you with that card in the morning.

Today is a happy day.
Today is meat day.
I'm disappointed. No, more than disappointed actually, till you come to your senses i don't know who you are. You're never the - i've known. Or more like the - i thought you would be.
Because you were never there,
because i don't know you,
because you're so far, yet so near
the gates are closed and you shall never be allowed to enter and feel those pulsating beats ever again.
I'm sorry i lost you, or rather, never had you.
So long, goodbye.
Guess it does not really matter that today's mummy's birthday, i miss you mummy. I'm so sad i'm not able to celebrate it with you, or be there to wish you a happy birthday in person, to give you that hug which i know makes your day, to bake you that awesome cake with Zany, or to present you with that card in the morning.

Today is a happy day.
Today is meat day.
I'm disappointed. No, more than disappointed actually, till you come to your senses i don't know who you are. You're never the - i've known. Or more like the - i thought you would be.
Because you were never there,
because i don't know you,
because you're so far, yet so near
the gates are closed and you shall never be allowed to enter and feel those pulsating beats ever again.
I'm sorry i lost you, or rather, never had you.
So long, goodbye.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home