200th!
Sorry for not updating, so much has happened.
So hc went by prettyyy fast and all. I miss everyone back home.
I don't know where to start with, but i have to call you soon my darling KXH!
Thanksgiving next Wednesday. I can't even be with my own family, but that's k I've got relatives. Doesn't constitute towards everything though.
It's so stressful.
I'm roped in vines and tangled in the veins of a frogs leg.
No, i'm not kidding.
:D
When is it true. What does it mean? Has everything that stood for in front of me... all but a fleeting moment? Why is it like this. Are dreams worth it? They sure are worth it, but the things one has to sacrifice in return for attaining that one goal... is worth it?
I don't belong anywhere. I'm in the midst of everything. I'm considered international in my own country, and international in a foreign country. Wowzors. Feels so loving. I'm not here, yet not there. But i bet humans are all built like that.
I wonder what will next year bring.
i love you all!
So hc went by prettyyy fast and all. I miss everyone back home.
I don't know where to start with, but i have to call you soon my darling KXH!
Thanksgiving next Wednesday. I can't even be with my own family, but that's k I've got relatives. Doesn't constitute towards everything though.
It's so stressful.
I'm roped in vines and tangled in the veins of a frogs leg.
No, i'm not kidding.
:D
When is it true. What does it mean? Has everything that stood for in front of me... all but a fleeting moment? Why is it like this. Are dreams worth it? They sure are worth it, but the things one has to sacrifice in return for attaining that one goal... is worth it?
I don't belong anywhere. I'm in the midst of everything. I'm considered international in my own country, and international in a foreign country. Wowzors. Feels so loving. I'm not here, yet not there. But i bet humans are all built like that.
I wonder what will next year bring.
i love you all!


1 Comments:
SO OBVIOUS , NEXT YEAR WILL BRING ME LAR. HAHAHHAHAHAHAA
FEBRUARY!
Post a Comment
<< Home