Friday, December 19, 2008

beautiful

我想大声宣布

对你依依不舍

连隔壁邻居都猜到我现在的感受

河边,的风,在吹着头发,飘动

牽着,你的,手一阵莫名,感动

我想带你回到我的外婆家

一起,看着日落,一直到我们睡着

我想就这样牵着你的手不放开

爱能不能够永远单纯没有悲哀

我,想带你去单车

我,很想跟你看棒球

像这样没有担忧唱这歌一起走

我想就这样牵着你的手不放开

爱可不可以简简单单没有伤害

你,靠着我的肩膀

你,在我胸口睡着

像这样的生活我爱你,你爱我


Today is Jenny's birthday and I have so much to thank her for. Despite having sat with her for 6 whole months and not knowing what her name was, she stuck by me bringing me to meet other people that have become important in my life.

Today is the same day i went to the rink. Eric is getting married in two weeks, I'm so happy for him. Hawaii for honeymoon! Awesome :D He deserves it anyway! I also realised that in the whole 3 years, you have never once saw me skate. You just never did. But that's okay (: It was just a random thought that popped into my head while i was there. I laughed so hard till i cried. With the stealing of hats, taking down people and such. I forgot how beautiful I feel whenever I am on ice. Thanks for the slight distraction, i really needed a break (:

Today is also the day that marks the end of finals. The stressful period over. As if.
It just means more time to get my apps done. I ripped out one, I liked what I saw. I don't expect to be the 1% you've ever met, but 10% works fine for me too. I wasn't even expecting anything like that.

You're going to someplace out of my league. What's going to happen then? Is it all subjected to a fleeting moment? I hope so not. If only regret is not part of all that.

Millionaire's First Love reminded me so much of you. Why did you have to leave us all so soon? We miss you. I love you. Even though i know the hurt we possess will never surpass that of Mikey's.

Don't stray

Never go away.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

woah. chimistry man.
PLUS ITS IN CHINESE! WTF?!
i gave up reading the first lines. HAHAHA.

8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woah woah! not bad seh!!
i tried reading it again and i could!! woah woah!! so proud of myself. ahhahahaha

8:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i didnt know still have yr chinese after being away for so long!

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home