Alaska
It's a pretty damn nice place. Filled with aurora borealis.
Away from YOU at least.
Yes, i am pmsing. I HAVE A RIGHT TO BE SNAPPY AND ANGRY AT ANYTHING I LIKE.
in fact, even when i'm not pmsing, i have a right to be angry too. at anything i like at that too.
Who is there, or rather, who would anyone be to stop be from being angry at anything i like.
TRY ME.
i don't care who you are.
Obviously i'd be angry within reason for sure for sure.
Seriously, I know what i'm doing. Can't you just freaking chill and just leave me alone.
I'm so fucking stressed out over college apps and everything.
I NEED this freaking break.
I forget. you're more than a thousand miles away to know what i'm going through.
Let's talk about being fair.
It doesn't give you a reason to be mad at me when you call and i'm not there BECAUSE you didn't call me for the whole past week either. seriously seriously.
Let's talk about being me.
I fall under that category, and i'm probably one of the strong minded people you'll ever meet. I know you love me and don't want me to get hurt. It'll happen. Just get life insurance, MAAAYBE it'll make you feel better.
I wonder why you would like to stop me from getting hurt when, it is a lifelong process. If i never learn now, how would i cope with it in the future when it's much easier to get hurt with bigger risks too. hmm. i don't know, ice cream maybe?
Don't worry i love you too.


1 Comments:
aunty , chill arh . you are forever PMSING .
remember i am going there in wat 18 days. then , i be yr happy pill okie.
u wont believe what happened today . and why i want to be with you now so much love love.
Post a Comment
<< Home