Monday, July 02, 2007

blame it on the boogie.

Last night, the beach was the most wonderful thing. Up till now, it still never ceases to amaze me how time can fly by so fast when you're doing something so sweet. I was sincerely glad daddy allowed me to take the cabri out, i just looovveeee love love having the wind in my hair! Plus plus, the superb sound system, although we didn't put the top on the cabri since i wanted it down all the way (: Although i was feeling abit sad that 97.6 was playing kinda retarded remixes after a while. I swear, the airport's so pretty! like p-r-e-t-t-y! pretty! HAHA.
The sky's condition fluctuated between clear and cloudy the whole night and i could barely see stars. Hardly any! But it was nice at the beach, i saw some really pretty sandcastles and i was SOOO tempted to just go and poke it or something, but my conscience told me no.

HAH! AS IF!

It was only because i read a sign there that said not to touch it, that's why i didn't. All that poor guy's hard work would have gone to waste!
So we just perched like seagulls on this seawall, i was hoping to find some groynes, but no, was too lazy to. Oh oh oh!!! I saw few scuttling things which i just subjected to crabs. Honto ka-wa-ii desu ne!
Been so sick these few days, sigh. I hope my chinese orals go all well! Shuckks

I really wonder if constellations would ever be mine. I wonder if it's worth remembering. Time would tell :D happy happy! If only Singapore's beach would be so much more clear, it'd be so uber pretty and just amazing. I so miss the beaches in America!
Soon, soon.
my darling, my love, my everything.
i just love it when you tell me things like that.
The many many things.
Let's hope it'd last us throughout. love love.


Like, on the way back, i was thinking of - when all the emo songs were playing. I guess we're really all worried about him. Afterall, he really loved her, the things she did, the things she said, the way her hair looks. I know how it'd feel once i'm away from you, two three days is far too long. 5 months? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!
Back to work! no more procrastination and deviating.
I HAVE TO SAY I MISS MY NIGHT OUTS! ZOUK MAMBO NIGHTS NO MORE. =(
toodles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home