Sunday, January 25, 2009

the hardbeat department will now introduce you the concept of sound

Who am I, love?
What am I supposed to be?
One life alone,
Oh somehow it’s made for me

What do I do?
What can I say?
It’s nothing new,
The choice was made

But what if I lose my way?
And run right into you,
Deep inside we’ll never be anything other than lonely,
Tell me what does it take?
To breathe it into you,
Weak inside we’ll never be anything other than lonely

One bleeding scar,
Still feels how it used to feel,
It’s all so wrong,
No easy way to believe

What do I do?
What can I say?
It’s nothing new,
The choice was made

But what if I lose my way?
And run right into you,
Deep inside we’ll never be anything other than lonely,
Tell me what does it take?
To breathe it into you,
Weak inside we’ll never be anything other than lonely

I wanna ride,
I wanna hide,
What I’ve become,
Now you’re no longer mine,
I wanna feel,
Something that’s real,
Somewhere inside

But what if I lose my way?
And run right into you,
Deep inside we’ll never be anything other than lonely,
Tell me what does it take?
To breathe it into you,
Weak inside we’ll never be anything other than lonely

I wanna ride,
I wanna hide,
What I’ve become,
Now you’re no longer mine,
I wanna feel,
Something that’s real,
Somewhere inside

我现在到底在干吗。你一直以来的情况,我都没想到,没理解到。一直到你宣布给我这篇新闻以后,好像雷劈一阵,给我繁星了。

It's okay, the path to higher enlightened learning is soon coming and I will face the music soon enough... just wait... slowly, surely. Somehow. somewhat.

by the way, i do not wanna share a car with you. I don't wanna share anything with you. I wanna be alone in my hobo town. and so i can run my own hobo world. 

Where are you when i need you. gosh. 

I miss you my girls. Few more months, i just have to endure this. Then, i'm home safe in my own recluse. 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey babe! yeah you're gonna be back in a few months time! dont forget me yah! =D

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home