HBC
Hobo Busker's College
It is the most amazing place anyone can be, to reside in, to study in, to do work in and everything and anything.
With the current situation, i think that is the perfect place for me to reside in. The abyss i'm thrown into now wouldn't make it different.
With that deep chasm engulfing the mind, and wavering voice i call you because i needed someone to talk to. I needed security. I needed someone that could calm me down. I wanted to be somewhere safe.
I call, you pick up.
You assume i'm her talking during that while. Only to realise after that I'm... Rosanne.
Thanks. I know you don't mean it, sure.
No one really means to do anything.
But it matters.
It matters to me.
It's okay, no matter what in the end, i just need myself and it'll all be fine.
It's all good because watching the world pass me by, I know I've come out as a stronger being.
I'm a new soul
I came to this strange world
Hoping I could learn a bit 'bout how to give and take
But since I came here, felt the joy and the fear
Finding myself making every possible mistake
I came to this strange world
Hoping I could learn a bit 'bout how to give and take
But since I came here, felt the joy and the fear
Finding myself making every possible mistake
It's all okay.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home