Back In Business
So, as of today I'm back in my hometown! Miss Singapore, how I've missed you so much... all the good food, the good food... and yes! The good food (:
As always when I come back, it beholds a very nostalgic feeling, one that bears all commodity, humility and evasiveness. It may make no sense to those who read from the outside, but to me, it all makes perfect sense.
At least--this time round when I'm back, I do not seek the urge to fill up my empty spaces, however, instead this time round, these empty spaces fill me in. I see no need to reach out to branches that do not really matter when i'm at a distance, but the ones I reach out to too, seem a little less worth reaching out to each time.
Selfishness, yup it all comes with it. Suddenly, after my presence here is more convincing that I am but a projection, matters flock to me because of this warmth and comfort. Yes, I am selfish. But so are you and everyone else.
Let's now see what the future beholds mother fuckers


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home