Tuesday, April 21, 2009

black and gold

I have trudged along this empty road
that kiss, that touch, so long far gone
we move together like a sinusoidal wave 
till the lights down low
in synch with the emotion love
it blurrys with every step and motion

I keep every one of them. The ones that scream at me, the ones that are angry at me for being so faithless in everything, the moment that you ask me to be more leguan and that there's something bugging me. 

and the stars fell out of the sky
and my tears rolled into the ocean
now i'm looking for a reason why
you even set my world into motion


I keep them all. Locked up inside this beating complex in my chest cavity. The very syssphean endeavour that everyone sets off on. To find that cure to this wretched feeling.

If the fish swam out of the ocean
and grew legs and they started walking
and the apes climbed down from the trees
and grew tall and they started talking


It's okay. We all move on, one way or another. No one said life was fair. Welcome to the adult world.
I look back, what happened to all my passion. Nothing but a shell devoid of passion. That's the last thing i would ever need.
Attendance? Doesn't matter! 
Respect? Doesn't matter!
Books? Don't matter!
I like how everything is so simple. Nothing is ever so complex once the thinking is dumbed down. 

Reading Ender's Game gives me a whole new insight to dealing with situations. There are no right or wrongs in dealing with different situations but instead just dealing with situations to the best of your ability. 

So I'm sitting here, replaying all events that had happened today. I just realized how much it's different. How much fun it is to play the waiting game. 

OH
MY
GOD.
i can't wait anymoreeeeeee. 3 more weeks till i'm back home.
omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg.
YEESSSSSSS
hello guo teow, chai dao kuay, stingray, laksa, prawn meee... OMGGG FOOD ORGASSSMMM D: 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home