Tuesday, March 31, 2009

skip beat <3

Once again, it's come to the point whereby people part. 
I've been in this country, residing as an alien for coming close to almost 1 and a half years. Woowwww. I have come a long way. It seems as though it's only yesterday that I have been back home, with Ryan on my parent's bed playing Soul Caliber on the PS2. But no, I've been away from home for too long. Waaay too long. 

I'm pumped that this summer, i will be returning home. And then staying there for about 3 months before returning to the States and then fall starts. When fall starts I then begin afresh at a new school, once again.  

I've made many great memories here which will forever stay in my heart. There were times when my mom and her "omg my kid is leaving me" syndrome acted up and makes me want to yell at her and tell her to suck it up and deal with it. But i love her, and my family too who have been by my side forever and ever, supporting me throughout this entire ordeal. 

The place which seemed so foreign at first, now seems a little more comfortable. I guess i'm just excited for new beginnings but i just can't anything too seriously until it really happens. It hits me like a BFO. I miss Mr. Adams sometimes. His demeanour still intimidates me nonetheless.

I can't wait to meet Rusty, the newest addition to the family too. But at the same time i am kind of reluctant to leave my new safehold here. But that's kay, the yummy stingray, ikan bilis fried rice, chili crabs and zomggg my lovely ladies Xiao hui jessie joy and morreeee. I can't wait to see you all, i swear. I miss you guys like crazy.

I have changed, i know i have. Please don't be too taken aback (: i'm sure you guys still love me as much as you do last time hehe :D 
mmm. Weeeell anyways, soooo Daniel asked me to prom in this uber cute way. He came to my house while i was out and then made "prom?" in glow-in-the-dark stars on my wall. So then my grandma came in while he was doing it and then she made an angry face (just kidding though) and told him with a serious face that she'd take it all down. She told my aunt. They were mean and decided to play a joke on him. So when Daniel was done and went to get me from wherever i was, my aunt called him and told him my grandma took it all down. He was so upset. Then he explained to me why he was so upset and then proceeded to tell me the surprise -.- wowww.
haha but cute nonetheless.

anyhow, i will post more pixs up soon. I have to leave, to do work now. but i love and miss you guys. <3

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! do ya know exactly which dates you coming back? haha. call me yah? ^^

6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home