hey fatty bom bom
Hey you,
you're pretty skinny, for a whale.
you should thank god i'm not judging you okay. At least i'm not dating a black carpet eater. Who the fuck are you to judge and say that i dumped my bff Aaron from singapore for the one I'm with now?
You're not me, you don't understand what's going on between Aaron and i, and Daniel and I. So please, don't think you can go around giving your own impression of MY relationship. By the way, I'm not in a relationship with you, so bug off.
Gosh who's the one with a bad attitude, you're the one who's bitching about me BEHIND my back... at least I don't say anything about you, except what you say about me, that you bitch about me BEHIND my back... once again people, at least I don't do sketch stuff like that.
Your mother was right about you being a nosy fucker. This is why, you listen to your mother. And this is why you're not welcomed. This is also why, you're not gna be able to see your feet when you look down cause your belly is too big.
Remember blubber bots?
Too cheap to get lipo for everywhere? NO WORRIES! Just augument your boobs so that it makes it seem as if you lost weight WHEN YOU HAVEN'T.
It's aights, i'm fat too. I can see the vague outlines of my abs.
kthxbye asshole.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home